Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Getting Ready for Conference

The church website now has a page dedicated to printouts and activities for general conference for kids. I think I might print out the notebook pages for myself as well. They have a picture of each person and then lines for taking notes.
It has been nice that this month's theme in Primary is Prophets and each week we have been learning verses to the song "Follow the Prophet" and have also been singing the 12 apostles to the tune of "Books of the Book of Mormon" in the Primary song book. Additionally, I have been working with my boys to memorize the poem in this month's Friend magazine "I Love to See the Prophet". Tom gave it as his talk in Primary and was so excited that he was able to do the first verse by himself.

No comments: