Pages

Friday, March 12, 2010

Young

Thank you for your input on my shoe dilemma. Unfortunately our van unexpectedly needed new tires, so my car gets the new treads instead of me. Oh well.
So today I am rearranging the home office so that my computer is in there, next to the printer, because even though the printer is "wireless" I don't seem to be able to set it up right, so I need to attach it via the cord. Now that it is all set up I wanted to try out the scanner so I can scan in some of our pre-digital photos.

This picture was taken about a month after Jeremy and I met. Next month we celebrate our 10 year anniversary. If I can get myself to be ambitious enough I would like to put together a nice book of our photos and memories from the past 10 years.
I'll kick it off with sharing the details behind the photo above.
That photo was taken Dec 4, 1999. My parents who lived in Sugar City, Idaho decided to come to Provo to celebrate their anniversary (which was a little out of character for my parents). I thought nothing of it at the time, I was just excited for them to meet Jeremy, who I had met the month before on an online singles website. We met my parents at the Hires restaurant in Provo and had a nice lunch and a nice conversation. The photo was taken after lunch out in the parking lot. I don't remember if it was my camera, Jeremy's camera, or my parents camera that took this photo. Meeting Jeremy in person put my parents at ease at the guy I had met online (the real reason they came to Provo) and I was happy my parents got to meet the man I was falling in love with (and am still in love with and will always be in love with).

No comments: