Pages

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Beach Day

Where are all their faces - well, in a hurry to get to the beach apparently.

We tried out a new beach at Sanibel Island, it was beautiful, but I'm not sure it was worth the hour drive. I love the top picture of Lydia - a very determined walk, and the skipping one of Becca.


The boys were busy at work catching fish.


Can you see it?


How about now?
There are two fish (not broken in half like Jeremy thought when he saw the picture).

It's so fun to watch my boys work together, they really are best friends and are always working together on some project or other.

3 comments:

lisa said...

thank you for posting pictures of your sweet kids. they ALWAYS make me smile! this set especially made me smile seeing the boys working hard together and having so much fun doing it! we love your family!!!

Carolina said...

Wow, what great photos! I also thought someone had broken the fishie. Happy to know they are safe and sound!

Heather said...

hello! so I was thinking I hadn't seen blog posts from you for a while on google reader so I checked your blog... and behold, you have oodles I haven't seen. I'll have to catch up. Looks like you are doing lots of good!

we have been to sanibel island. It was so lovely there. I hope you are enjoying florida. I do remember those daily afternoon showers. The rain there is absolutely wild sometimes. I realized I had never been in such a rain storm until I moved to florida.

anyhoo... hope you're doing well. I'll keep reading the other posts and I'll be sure to check more frequently.