Pages

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Kids scrapbooks

I haven't done any scrapbooking for over a year. That means that I haven't been taking as many pictures. I was helping Tom make a scrapbook page for himself and there weren't very many pictures of him from this last year. When I scrapbook more often I tend to take more pictures of just everyday stuff. I hope to actually start doing weekly or at least a couple times a month layouts that capture the ordinary things. I think if I get my kids involved with making the pages it is likely to happen more often.

So I'm posting the pages that Tom and Becca made (with my help of course since I do them on the computer in Photoshop elements). They do the designing and I do the more technical things.

To see the detail better you can click on the image and it will open larger.







No comments: