Pages

Thursday, June 27, 2013

This Week

Sometimes a week goes by and I think we haven't done much. But taking pictures and documenting the week shows me that we keep busy and do lots of things. Of course not as much as my kids would like to do, they never think we do enough fun things and complain that we do too many chores. I think our house would indicate the opposite, we play more than we clean.

Anyway here is a brief overview of our week, and it is really only part of the week because I didn't get any pictures today, and for the next 3 days we will be at a family reunion. So really it's only of Sunday through Wednesday.

Nothing too out of the ordinary this week, eating at the park, going to the library, playing with friends and swimming. An and unbalanced number of Matthew because he is so stinken cute. He's into hats and is always putting one on.



No comments: