Pages

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Last Week




Last week I spent much time putting together a photo book through My Publisher and finished today and sent it to print. It was a 100 page book with over 400 pictures.


The building process, drag and drop photos from  above into the spaces then add words.


  Here is the link which will take you to my finished book and you can click through it. I had a coupon for $35 for the full 100 page book, which without the coupon would have cost over $120. Apparently My Publisher puts out that coupon from time to time.

Here are a couple sample pages:





It was a lot of work to hurry and put a whole year's worth of pictures together and I was so glad to be done with the project. I don't get as much enjoyment out of putting that type of book together as I do out of making scrapbook pages, but I am not going to go back and scrapbook previous years, just get them into photo books like I did for 2012. In fact, most years prior to 2012 probably aren't even going to get much in the way of words, it takes too much brain power trying to remember the past.



And here are last week's pages. 





No comments: