Pages

Saturday, September 28, 2013

September Week 3

So I'm still loving keeping up with my weekly project life pages. It's fun to reflect back on the week and remember what we've done and I love figuring out how I want to design and display the photos. 

The thing that this project does for me is give structure and definition to getting our life documented regularly. It's so exciting to me that I have this whole year in photos and words documented. I've scrapbooked for years, yet have not much to show for it. I've even had a blog for years and at times have kept up regularly with it, but mostly have been sporadic.

 This project has helped me be successful for the first time ever in doing something regularly and have it in a format that my kids have access to look at it - ie. in a book that is on the shelf.

Details from this week:
  • We went to to the South Hills and roasted hot dogs and smores
  • I love taking pictures of sweet baby Henry. He still sleeps most of the time. He is the sleepiest baby.
  • Last week I did really good eating lots of fruits and vegetables and lost 5 pounds (this week I have not done well and have not lost a pound).
  • Cousin Carter was in town for a job his company is doing. He lives in St George so we don't get to see him much. Jeremy picked him up from the hotel he's staying at and he had dinner with us. It was particularly great to get to spend time with him because he leaves for his mission in a few weeks and we won't get to see him before he leaves.
  • Becca had her first spelling test and got 100%
  • I love the photo of Matthew in the clown wig, the girls dressed him up




No comments: