Pages

Wednesday, April 08, 2009

My new blog


For an enrichment class we are having a parenting class that is based on searching the scriptures to find principles and patterns for us to follow and implement in our lives. Go check it out
parentingpatterns.blogspot.com
The plan of happiness diagram shown above is one I found online and I wanted to share it with others, although it's not really mine to share, but is online and available to download for personal use. It is a beautiful diagram. I made a large copy and am going to hang it on the wall and use it often for teaching my children. (Click on the link above of my new blog and you will find a link to the website to download the picture).

1 comment:

Bridgette said...

Thanks for starting that blog. I will definitely check back often.