Pages

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

New Decor



















The candle is my big splurge. Buying name brand candles isn't cheap, although this is the candle of the month that was on sale -yea!, but I've discovered that this is definitely one area where it pays to spend a little more. I've bought cheaper candles and some are okay, but if you want true room permeating smell Salt City is the way to go. I had this candle burning all afternoon and my whole house smelled so good. This is a new scent called "Spa Tropic" and it is so springy and fresh, I think this will be the first candle I will burn to the bottom, and probably in record time, it's so yummy I just want to burn it all the time.

I went to Roberts Craft today to find a craft to make for Easter, but they didn't have anything, so I bought the pre-made blocks. I love the spring colors. I wish the lettering was a little darker, it's hard to read, but still they are fun. I love gerber daisies and thought they would be another nice touch of spring. I usually only decorate for halloween and Christmas, but I would like to branch out and be more seasonal. I've always enjoyed decor for other holidays and a change of scenery in my home, it's more of an issue of money and storage.

1 comment:

Alison said...

Okay I wrote down the name of this candle so I can go one! Cute Easter decorations! Love the flowers too. Fun!