Pages

Monday, March 09, 2009

super hero

Tom is a funny boy - very creative and imaginative. The green thing on his face is from a two pack of juice bottles and even when it was still on the bottles he saw the possibilities a green piece of plastic had. He was carrying the green thing around and asked me for some tape. Next thing I knew he had it safely taped to his face and was a super hero - it was just bonus that his shirt matched his mask - made it look like an authentic outfit. He made me take pictures of him from all sides (thus the shot of the back of his head). I was surprised at how well scotch tape held that on his face - it didn't come off until he pulled it off.

Tom really is a super kid - he loves to be helpful. Right now his big thing is his birthday - which isn't until July, but talking to him you would think his birthday is next week. Every day he tells me the details of his birthday party - a pinata, swimming, birthday cake, camping out, cousins, etc. - and that he is so excited that he will get transformers for his birthday.
Tom also really loves his preschool and every day that it is not preschool (Sun, Mon, Wed, Fri, Sat) he is counting down to when preschool is (Tue, Thur). I'm surprised that he is still so excited every time for preschool.

The next big holiday around here is St. Patricks day. I don't know about the rest of you, but I have never really made a big deal out of St. Patricks, but looks like this year we are going to go all out. Last week when were at Target the boys convinced me that they needed green shirts for St. P - they did not want to get pinched and they didn't want a shirt that just had some green on it, they needed green shirts. Target only had one green shirt to choose from - so they got matching green shirts. Today Charlie informed me that he wants to have a party on St. Patricks and have all the cousins come - I'm not much of a party person, so they will have to convince dad to help them put a party together.

No comments: