Pages

Wednesday, January 30, 2008

How to show thanks

These were not my own ideas, but I thought they were good and worth passing on.

I have been thinking about what I can do to show my love for President
Hinckley and here are my ideas:

*Instead of sending flowers I will donate money to the Perpetual
Education Fund.

*Instead of sending a card to the church, I will take time to send a
card to someone that is not active and share my testimony with them.

*To honor the temple growth under his direction I will go more often
to the temple.

*I will read the Book of Mormon again by the end of the year.

I have felt so strongly that I wanted to honor him in some way and I
hope by posting it here it will help others think of what they can do
to honor him also.

I think I will follow this persons example and honor President Hinckley in these ways.

No comments: