Pages

Monday, January 14, 2008

Slow Start

So I'm not starting off the new year with a bang like I had hoped to. It's been almost a month since I've written. I didn't even get any Christmas stuff posted. We went to Pine Valley (45 minutes north) for Christmas and I forgot to bring my camera, so Christmas wasn't documented with pictures.
The kids and I have been sick all weekend - fevers, coughs, throwing up - all kinds of fun stuff, luckily I have a wonderful husband who is so good to us and took good care of us, he even made a wonderful meatloaf dinner last night that was fantastic.

3 comments:

Karri said...

Jenni, is that you!?!? Just the other day I wondering about you. After all the blogging girls from Sugar City, I wondered what you were up to and where you lived. I'm so glad you found me. You are so pretty and you have two very cute kids! Digital Scrapbooking is very easy. I remember you being very artistic in school, so you'll breeze by. I was a little confused about photoshop, I thought they all all the paper and embellishments and such, but they don't. there are tons of different places to freedownload from though and I can give you all the info if you want. Photoshop Elements, I beleive, is the way to go. So you live in St. George? We were there last summer and guess who I ran to? Richard Hemsley. Small world. I bet you love St. George. My hubby just gradutated with his MBA and we were looking for jobs in St. George. sorry this is so long I'm just so excited to hear from you! I will definately add you to my blog if that's O.K.

Karri said...

Sorry, you have three kids!

Jenni Taysom said...

You would love St. George if you moved here - right now, middle of winter, the sun is shining and it is warm outside - I was just sitting out on my front porch while my kids run around without coats. I happy to have stumbled onto everyones blogs. I was 8 months pregnant last high school reunion and couldn't go and I've been wondering what everyone is up to. It started with Jenny Blackham (Anderson). She sent me her blog and then I started blogging. I sent my blog to Brittany Brown and she had a lot of you posted on her blog. It's fun to see every one's kids and what's going on - it helps me feel connected and motivates me to do things - like blog and digital scrapbook.
Thanks for replying, it's so fun to meet up with old friends.