Pages

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Piles


Books are good, but piles of books everywhere is not good. This is a typical scene of the table in my living room. (Actually, since I've been sick for the past four days this is the scene all over my house, luckily not the dishes, my dear husband has been wonderful to keep up with the dishes). I've been trying to do better about putting things away where they belong, and for a while I did great -but when I get sick everything goes to pot, my kids have yet to come close to buying into the theory of "everything has a place and everything in its place". Tom drops things at whim, where ever he is, that's where it goes. Charlie isn't quite as bad, at least he doesn't drop things all over the floor, he even put away the bingo game he was playing, put all the pieces back in the box and put the box back in the closet - brownie points for Charlie.

No comments: